Open Letter to Mr. Mateen Hafeez


Date: 24th October, 2011 


Dear Mr. Hafeez,


I address you on behalf of the entire Speakasian Family in the capacity of the Secretary of All India Speakasia Panelist Association.
I wish to draw your kind attention to my earlier letter regarding your report “MBA grad lost Rs. 14cr to SpeakAsia” appeared in the TOI dated 9th August, 2011. I think you may have been busy cooking up unbiased stories, especially against Speakasia, and for this precise reason you may have not replied to the above mentioned letter.
Mr. Hafeez where may I ask are the over 100 complaints that you had mentioned in the said article and where is your imaginary MBA grad Mr. Sharad Yadav who had lost the whopping 14 crores. Come on Mr. Hafeez stop fooling around and get serious, you are playing around with careers of 20 lakh people. 
I had drawn your kind attention to the fact that your said impugned report dated 9th August was an outcome of lazy Journalism and your report was a body of misinformation. I had ended my said letter as follows “I hope to read more enlightened and researched news reports from you in the future”.
Mr. Hafeez you have dashed my hopes and I now reach a conclusion that persons like you of low gravitas do not want to change. You epitomize the face of corrupt journalism. It is abundantly clear Sir, that you are motivated and absolutely biased against the company Speakasia online.
Allow me to explain my thought Process as under:
1. Is it your secret desire to be a JUDGE and it seems you have been forced to take up a career in Journalism. I think you secretly dream of being called Hon. Justice Mr. Hafeez. My advice to you is to stop dreaming such eventualities, as the basic prerequisite to becoming a Judge is to have basic intelligence and integrity and sorry to say you seem to be lacking on both counts. 
Mr. Hafeez now that we have established that you are not qualified to become a Judge I urge you to stop passing Judgment like you have done in your report of 24th October, 2011 when you caption your mischievous article “Fraud firm COO disappears while on bail”.
Mr. Hafeez you seem eager to do everything else except do your basic duties of Journalism, You are an overzealous investigator, very cunning prosecutor, and a very sick judge.
2. You start by saying that “Tarak Bajpai has disappeared and we don’t know where he is” said an officer. You are silent in saying officer from which agency, I am sure it cannot be an officer from the EOW as they will not make such wrong comments. I hope you have not been talking to the officer of your office canteen, as corrupt journalists like you are known to while away their time drinking cutting chai. I hope this officer is not once again a product of your hallucinating mind like the fictional MBA Grad Mr. Sharad Yadav (see para 3 above).
1. In para 4 of your impugned report you go on to say “Company’s defunct website” as if to say that the company has closed down the website. Hon. Justice Hafeez sahib [sic] 
Mr. Hafeez the website is not defunct by choice it is defunct because the admin rights are with EOW and the website will be fully operational as soon as EOW returns the website to the company. 
2. It now seems that you are not only misinformed you are actually handicapped especially when it comes to figures. This was also evident from your earlier report of the 9th August referred above and now when you say that the matter could run into 14000 crores. Under no stretch of imagination this could result in those numbers. My niece in 5th standard can calculate that 20lakh X Rs. 11000/- does not become 14,000 Crores. I am now quite sure Judge Sahib that you are not only corrupt, you are also a lazy Journalist who can be easily motivated against anybody, and now it seems you use the outdated abacus for calculations, Sir buy a calculator.
3. Wow, you simply amuse me Hafeezji, ‘kya kamal ka dimag paya hai aapne’ now where you got this news that the head office was in Mumbai and not in Singapore. Mr. Hafeezji you seem to forget that initially you were reporting that this company has no office in India and there was no PE, then you in today’s report say that more than 1000 Crores were siphoned off to Singapore then you suddenly come up with this piece of news that SAOL has its head office in Mumbai.
Come on judge sahib make up your mind.
4. Hafeezji, you end your misleading article by saying that Red Corner Notices have been issued against seven officials. May I ask you sir, who are the seven officials? Or once again these seven officials are the fictional characters in your now confirmed sick and hallucinating mind. 
Mr. Hafeez please get your facts right. The bail condition was that all the concerned persons had to attend the EOW office every Monday and Thursday. While Mr. Tarakji was in the hospital the advocates filed for exemption from personal appearance on Medical grounds as Mr. Tarakji is recuperating and is advised complete bed rest. The advocates are filing regular applications for exemption of personal appearance. This, under no circumstances, tantamounts to jumping bail or absconding without trace. Mr. Hafeez sahib, please get your facts verified before reporting. Oh I am sorry I am asking you to work we know by now you report based on hallucinations.
I have again and again demonstrated above that you Mr. Hafeez have an over fertile, hallucinating and a sick mind. You have a tendency to cook up fictional characters and you seem to suffer from short term memory loss. You Mr. Hafeez are a person of very low gravitas. I on behalf of the entire 20 lakh Speakasian Panelists place my severest objection to your falsified news.
I sincerely hope that the company SAOL takes attention of your malicious campaign against the company and moves the appropriate legal forum as they may be advised.
I am keeping a copy of this letter which I will use to lodge my protest and complain against you in whatever forum I am advised by the counsel of the Association.


Warm Regards,
Ashok Bahirwani
Secretary
Aispa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Release of Company's website has brought a ray of hope to the panel members of getting there money back?

Are You satisfied with court's verdict on case of Hats Off Production V/S Spekasia?

Are you satisfied with the new website and the way products are being sold?

In how days you think speakasia will resume it's normal functioning?

will speakasia be able to regain its early image?

Do you think that StarNews is doing all this to promote there own survey group?